Bangkok (Thailand) – August 13, 2017 (travelindex) – Staying in the lap of luxury in Bangkok is much more achievable with a “1st Class All The Way” package at Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel.
While pocketing a remarkable 10% discounted rate, enjoy VIP privileges and perks enhancing the art, conveniences and indulgences of Athénée and Royal Club suites, including:
– One-way BMW 5 Series airport transfer
– Daily Breakfast Buffet or breakfast in bed
– 3,000 SPG points per stay
– Le Royal Club Benefits:
Choose an Athénée Suite located on floors 18 – 23 with scenic views of the Bangkok cityscape and blending traditional Thai artefacts and fabrics with contemporary amenities. Or elect for a Royal Club Suite located on floors 24-26 with Bangkok at your feet. The spaciousness and sophistication of separate bedroom, bathroom and living area characterize these stylish sanctuaries in the sky.
Starting from only THB 6,350++ per night.
Explore resort-like pool, fitness + spa, and award-winning modern French, Thai, Japanese, Cantonese and International dining. At the city’s vibrant heart, nearby fashionable malls and entertainment and steps from the skytrain, tune into the Bangkok buzz.
Earn triple Starpoints on weekends and double Starpoints on weekdays.
Stay two or more nights from now through September 4, 2017 and all this and more is yours to explore.
Register now through August 30, 2017 at SPG.com/takethree
Valid for bookings and stays until 28 July 2018.
Le Royal Club Benefits:
– Access to Le Royal Club Lounge, open from 07:00 to 22:00 daily
– All day tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
– Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00 hrs
– Evening cocktails, including an open bar with a selection of drinks and hors d’œuvres, from 18:00 to 20:00 hrs
– 02 hours use of meeting or appointment rooms (per one guestroom per stay, subject to availability)
– Personalised check-in at Le Royal Club or Guest Room, personal concierge services attending to all your business, leisure and travel requirements and priority check-out at the Le Royal Club
– Laundry (two pieces per guest, per stay)
– Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café
– High-speed Internet (WiFi) for up to 03 devices, available in the room and all public areas
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact +66 2 650 8800 Ext. 4050 or e-mail us at Reservations.Bangkok@lemeridien.com or visit
Director of Marketing Communications
Tel: +66 2650 8800 ext. 4047
Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: +66 2650 8800 ext. 6243
Tel +66 2650 8800 ext.6250