Mexicano Showcasing Every Month Culinary Innovation
Bangkok (Thailand) – April 4, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Mexicano, the award-winning Mexican restaurante located at the Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok has launched Carlos’s Creation Menu, a gourmet fiesta of innovative cuisine to showcase the culinary excellence of Mexico. The Mexicano will feature a unique menu each month created by the international chef Chef Carlos Bravo.
“El Primero Is Still Número Uno” means the first is still number one, which is the perfect definition for Mexicano, Bangkok’s original Mexican Restaurant for more than two glorious decades. Now it ushers in a new era of Mexican food to Bangkok, a genuine South-of-the-Border experience with some inspired Cal-Tex culinary flair into the bargain.
“Carlos’s Creation Menu” a creation by Chef Carlos Bravo whose extensive knowledge of Mexico’s culinary traditions, informs and elevates every dish. He will handcraft his unique menu each month, after sourcing the most exotic and high-quality raw materials to present each dish as a unique accomplishment.
The first set menu this April 2018 includes:
– Camarones En Aguachile Y Tartar De Aguacate, prawn aguachile with avocado tartar.
– Gordita De Cochinita Pibill, deep fried corn cake filled with pork pibill.
– Huachinango Con Almejas Y Chorizo A La Veracruzana, red snapper with clams, chorizo Veracruz style.
– Filete De Res Con Mole Negro Y Habanero, imported beef tenderloin in black mole and habanero chili.
– Torrija De Tres Leches, tres leches cinnamon toast.
“Mexico City is renowned as a land-based paradise, food is its heart and soul” states Chef Carlos Bravo, Mexicano’s Master Chef. He elaborates… “Often recognized for its world-famous dishes such as tacos, re-fried beans, tuna, guacamole and feta. But Mexican cuisine is of the soul – melded by street tastes, trucker and regional specialties and fine dining. So, we want to bring the secrets of Mexican food for food lovers to taste, with a commitment to creating only the best Mexican food in Thailand.”
Same plan with the outstanding beverages that Mexicano has evolved relentlessly, selecting superb Tequila and other fine spirits from around the world to enhance the top quality wines and beers in our wild and wonderful Mexican Bar. Experienced, enigmatic bartenders will showcase a theatre at the bar for your maximum enjoyment.
Mexican favorites include:
– Seduction Summer Sangria
– Mojito Playero
– Hummingbird Margarita
– La Margarita Grande (1L.)
In addition, Mexicano splashed the colors of Latino delight around the shop, echoing the charm and magic of Mexico City, a colorful giant with a powerful culture and thirst for music and the arts. Also, we boast the first and only full on Mexican live band in Bangkok, full power entertainment, and performances bringing Salsa Dancing at special festivals throughout the year. Mexicano will transport you to the Mexican cities of your dreams with their electric festive atmosphere, delicious foods and fabulous fun times!
“Carlos’s Creation Menu” special every month, 5 course THB 990 net per person and 3 course THB 750 net per person.
– “Mexicano” located 1st floor, The Rembrandt Hotel, Soi 18, Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
– Open daily 5.00 pm – 12.00 am.
– Mexican Live Band (except Tuesday).
– El Brunch every Saturday 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm., adults THB 800, children THB 200. Also, private and exclusive dinner service and special food festivals throughout the year.
For reservation, please call 02 261 7100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit and www.facebook.com/mexicanobkk